Vantage Vue Davis.,USA
The Davis Vantage Vue weather station combines Davis' legendary accuracy and rugged durability into a compact station that's easy to set up and use. Vantage Vue includes a sleek but tough outdoor sensor array and a distinctive LCD console. Its unique Weather Center function provides additional information on each weather variable. In addition, Davis has made Vantage Vue radio-compatible with our flagship Vantage Pro2 professional stations so you can mix-and-match most components.
Station Includes: - Integrated Sensor Suite including temperature, wind, and rain sensors - Console - Mounting hardware (mounting pole sold separately)
- TIME & DATE View the current time and date or time of sunrise/sunset.
- MOON PHASE See the eight phases of the moon from new to full.
- FORECAST ICONS Icons let you know to expect sun, part sun, clouds, rain, or snow.
- TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY Console updates outside temperature every 10 seconds and inside temperature every minute. In addition, outside humidity Updates every 50 seconds and inside humidity every minute.
- RETRANSMITS Main console can extend range to additional consoles up to 1,000 ft. (300 m).
- BAROMETER Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
- VARIABLE DISPLAY OPTIONS See updated variables every 10 seconds for heat index and wind chill to get a better "feel" for the outside environment.
- RAIN Console updates rain totals and rain rate every 20 seconds for the last 25 hours, days, months.
- Updates every 2.5 seconds
- Wireless transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for continuous data transmission
- Solar-powered with stored energy backup
- Survived cyclic corrosion tests simulating wear in extreme weather environments
- 22 user-selectable alarms
- 12-hr forecasts
- Barometric pressure reporting
- RAIN COLLECTOR: Reports rain rate and rain totals. Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain with .01" resolution for US stations and 0.2 mm resolution for USM, EU, and UK stations.
- ANEMOMETER: Vantage Vue records wind speeds as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 150 mph (241 km/h).
- WIND DIRECTION: Measures wind direction in compass points or degrees.
- TEMPERATURE/RELATIVE HUMIDITY: Indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity sensors. Provides outside temperature readings from -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 65°C). Outdoor sensors contained in radiation shield for optimum accuracy. Also measures relative humidity from 0 to 100%.
- BUBBLE LEVEL: Allows for more accurate installation and better data collection.